We offer new approach to automating indoor logistics
Connecting key Open Platform for Innovations in Logistics (OPIL) enables manufacturers to safely test, optimise and develop their intralogistical solution before making any final investment decisions. The goal of L4MS is to fund companies to test OPIL and 3D simulation as their basic resource and contribute – whenever possible - to develop OPIL and its new functionalities. With a 3D simulator it is possible to conceive highly autonomous, configurable and hybrid (human-robot) logistics solutions driven by the business needs of the manufacturing SMEs. This allows companies to uptake exceptionally small and flexible logistics solutions without infrastructure change, production downtime or no in-house expertise.
What else do we offer?
L4MS offers equity-free funding up to 250,000€ for twelve promising ideas (Application Experiment) through two Open Call rounds (2018/2019). To apply, manufacturing SME will team up with a system integrator, automation provider, mobile robot manufacturer or Research Organisation to submit a joint proposal. Read more about the Open Call requirements here.
- Matchmaking with system integrators and mobile robots manufactures
- Funding up to €250,000 (up to €100,000 per party. Please note that Funding will not be awarded to individual legal entities that have already received more than €100,000 via open calls (FSTP) from H2020 I4MS and SAE projects)
- State-of-the-art test environment within your region
- Business developers for innovative business and service models
- Technology expert for adopting the latest logistics automation solutions
- Training to re-skill workers at your doorstep
- Finance for scaling up the new business and service models
L4MS Tutorial Videos on Youtube (OPIL, Open Call)