Date: Monday, May 18, 2020
New Open Call by L4MS and Amable projects: Funding up to 100,000€
L4MS and AMABLE projects are offering equity-free funding for small and medium-sized manufacturers and technology providers to improve production capacity through automation and additive manufacturing. The joint Open Call is companies new technologies to tes and customize suitable, new solutions to automate intra-factory logistics or additive manufacturing.
Winning team will get up to 100,000€ equity-free funding and technical mentoring for a six month execution phase.
The best teams with the most ambitious ideas get access to:
- Funding up to €100,000 (Please note that Funding will not be awarded to individual entities that have already received more than €100,000 from H2020 I4MS and SAE projects)
- Technology mentor to help use the latest logistics automation solutions
- Training to re-skill workers and managers
Who can apply?
- Manufacturing SMEs and Mid-Caps
- Automation Solution Providers, Software Developers, System Integrators,
- Mobile Robots, Sensors and Equipment Manufacturers
- Competence Centres
- Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs)
L4MS & AMABLE Open Call 1st May - 30th June (13:00 CET)