Opportunities for SMEs in Horizon 2020 - Helsinki
The day after the Manufuture 2019 Conference - Sustainable Smart Manufacturing VTT, Tampere University and FundingBox organise a side event at Business Finland premises in Helsinki.
Several European initiatives offer technological and financial support to manufacturing SMEs and mid-caps to experiment with ICT and other enabling technologies. Hundreds of experiments have been realised and new open calls are to come. Innovative technology suppliers also participate in these experiments, where they can mature their existing technologies and ultimately open new markets and services.
If you are representing a smaller company in manufacturing or an actor working closely with SMEs, come and join us to see and discuss what opportunities there are for you.
Programme of the side event:
- ICT Innovations for Manufacturing SMEs (I4MS): general overview, Merete Norby, Manufacturing Academy of Denmark
- Agile production and robotics: network of robotics hubs (DIH2 and L4MS) Ali Muhammad, VTT
- Additively Manufacturable (AMable), Ulrich Thombansen, Fraunhofer ILT
- Digital Technologies, Advanced Robotics and increased Cyber security for Agile Production (TRINITY), Minna Lanz, Tampere University
- Boost innovation for SMEs in search of leading-edge digital solutions for customized and low-energy computing (Tetramax), Jari Nurmi, Tampere University
10:20-10:40 Break (coffee)
- C-voucher: circular economy-Merete Norby, Manufacturing Academy of Denmark
- 3D printing technology (INTEGRADDE), Fernando Sánchez, AIMEN, Spain
- Robotics for inspection and maintenance (RIMA) and European SMEs, Robotics Applications (ESMERA), Sotiris Makris, LMS, Greece
Advanced Manufacturing Support Centre, ADMA, Minna Kansola, VTT
12:15 End of the day
Ensure your seat by registering already now or at the latest by September 26th 2019 HERE. Please note that there is a limited number of seats for the side event.